John's Boogie John's Boogie

SHIT HOUSE

what the fuck was that!? you ruined earth wind and fire for me. and i didnt even have sound. john mccain dancing with a shit stick figure body is not funny. you could have even remade it in flash for christ's sake.

Sparkles & Spyglasses Sparkles & Spyglasses

yup this is a graphic arts piece alright

The designs were great, music nice, pretty unoriginal concept.

You can make flashes clearly but you need to progress your actual animation skills, especially during the climax of the piece when you needed it most. Poor tween animation gets old quick.

I wish you well.

skarl3tte responds:

thank you for the advice :) I will try to remember it next time i make a movie.

Cat Syrup Cat Syrup

BRING ME A CATE!!11

ALL DREAMS SHATTERED WHAT KIND OF A GOD WOULD ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN!?

Fucking brilliant! How do you come up with this stuff!?

a funny halloween movie a funny halloween movie

so fucking scary

I want your drugs.

Pandora's Book Pandora's Book

Gorgeous

Purely gorgeous, I loved your use of shadow on the grass. The backgrounds were pretty and it did what it needed to. Subtly intriguing. Loved it.

U GET 0 NOT ENUFF PRRR0N

Etoli responds:

bwuahahaha! No pr0ns here. . .

The Evil Pie The Evil Pie

Quite good production values, but my friend says..

... that it's predictable. She's right. But I still enjoyed it. The tweening was okay but you should turn the framerate up if you're going to use them, otherwise frame by frame is better.

Robot Claw Robot Claw

Bwahahah, cool hydraulic noises

You have a fine sense of humour, but if you're going to use tweens then use good tweens and turn the framerate up, then it looks tonnes cooler and makes your choice of tweening much better. No-one likes a crappy tween.

Again, a funny movie. Get some better graphics and you'll go far on this site. :)

I love pretty hair I love pretty hair

Best clock movie I've ever seen.

You rule. Did you do that audio yourself? I found it boring at the start but it got better... you are very creative.

CuntMelonClock responds:

...

what?

Bairy Hutt Bairy Hutt

I don't know why I feel this deserves to stay

It just... does.

Well done.

Arfenhouse Teh Movie 3 Arfenhouse Teh Movie 3

wow man

I get it now, like when you bully kids they go out and shoot up their schools?

This is like that, only much worse.

Did you actually work on anything for those two years? I mean, c'mon, I could even dig whatever you didn't finish... like Arfenhouse needs plot anyway!

I guess I'll just take it. It's exciting to hear AHTM4 is in progress... or.. is it going to be something even more of a stab at fans than this?!